Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > When the Saints Go Martching in    

When the Saints Go Martching in

dosjulia
Spain

When the Saints Go Martching in

Dear colleagues,
I need to find the music of the song "When the Saints go marching in". Only the music, as the kids will use it as the rythm to compose their own songs in a summer camp. Untill now all the versions I have found are quite slow and not exciting to motivate kids. Can anyone help me here? Thanks a lot!

7 Jun 2011      

annaas
Norway

Try:

7 Jun 2011     

dosjulia
Spain

Thanks "annaas", it �s a very nice version. But...how can I download it? Sorry, I �m terrible with technology!! Can you help me with that?

7 Jun 2011     

Tere-arg
Argentina

Have you got Real Player?  It allows you to download videos.

I also use DownloadHelper.

7 Jun 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

I don �t know whether you are willing to pay for it or not but here is a link: http://www.karaoke-version.com/free/traditional/when-the-saints-go-marching-in-big-band-version.html 
There is a free program called Audacity which you can download and use to increase or slow down the tempo.  

7 Jun 2011     

dosjulia
Spain

Thanks a lot for your help. The point is that I don �t need the video, only the audio, and unfortunately I have never downloaded music and don �t know how to do it!!

Any help? The one in youtube is really good. Is it possible to download only the music?

7 Jun 2011     

Pinky Makus
Canada

Look for Mp3 �s and ring tones for cell phones.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/vm6oJSAd/When_the_Saints_go_marching_in.html

7 Jun 2011