Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > can īt upload a test!!!    

can īt upload a test!!!

pinkflowershiny
Tunisia

can īt upload a test!!!

last night I wanted to upload the whole test but I kept receiving the message :At least one of the uploaded files exceeds the maximum allowed size!!! I was obliged to send only the reading comprehension  .Tonight I want to upload the remaining part I keep receiving the same sms :At least one of the uploaded files exceeds the maximum allowed size!! My test cosists of only 5 pages i sent 2  and tonight i have the 3 remaining pages to upload  how can this happen when i sometimes find  8 or even10 -page worksheets!!

8 Jun 2011      

anitarobi
Croatia

Do you have any borders, or cliparts or images in it? That īs what the size is usually enlarged by, not the number of pages. If you do, click on the image, right-click on format picture, then find the compress button in the opened windod, click on it and then OK. That should do the trick. You can even choose the level of compression.

8 Jun 2011     

pinkflowershiny
Tunisia

thanks for your help  it worked  Smile i don īt know about this!! every time i face such pb i reduce the number of pics ! now you īve taught me a better method  thank youuuuuuuu

9 Jun 2011     

anitarobi
Croatia

You īre welcome - I actually learned it from people here, too... you live and learn, right?Wink

9 Jun 2011