Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp quickly ,please    

Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp quickly ,please

Naoom
Palestine

Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp quickly ,please

Qualification:*Grade, Level or Class: *

what do they mean by this??

12 Jun 2011      

khaled696
Palestine

can you explain it more ,what do you mean by this and what for  for example
best 
khaled
viva Palastine

12 Jun 2011     

anitarobi
Croatia

Maybe: grade=first grade of elementary school, for instance; level=level of knowledge (as in beginner, intermediate...) and class as in the group of students in the same classroom(in our schools we �d say Ia, Ib, etc.)

12 Jun 2011     

Naoom
Palestine

Thanks for you
I got the idea.

12 Jun 2011     

tech_teacher
Bahamas

If you are discussing your professional qualifications ... it might be asking, if you have for example a degree with �first class / second class honours,

In the US, you get suma cum lade etc.

In some places you  graduate with distinction or credit....

My professional qualification (degree / certification) all tell �class, or grade, I graduated with...

12 Jun 2011     

slkchina
China

Another view would be the typical American usage where grade means the grade level, as in first grade or 10th grade. The term level can be used like the above but also to designate elementary, middle, or high school. Someone might ask, "What level do you teach?" and the answer would be, "I teach at the high school level." In America, class could be synonymous with grade but also could refer to the specific course, as in, "I have history class next." or "I have to get ready for my first class." In China, class is a very specific designation. Each grade level is divided into classes and the students typically stay in the same class for all their subjects for all the years they are at that level. For example, grade one, class one refers to the same set of students and teachers come and go to this specific class for three years.

13 Jun 2011     

tech_teacher
Bahamas

However in this case it is referring to �QUALIFICATIONS � that is key. Which makes sense in this context... when applying for a scholarship... the most important question is: How smart are you?" Who wants to put money on someone who might not cut it?

13 Jun 2011