Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > lost file    

lost file

inmaaa86
Spain

lost file

Dear friends,
Yesterday I was working on an exam for more than two hours and by mistake I didn �t keep the changes, so I lost all the exam (there was a little done previously and this is the only thing kept). I have tried in many ways and I haven �t been able to recover my lost work. Is there anyone who could help me recover the exam?
Thank you all in advance,
Inma.

13 Jun 2011      

Hazza
Australia

If it was deleted it you can get it back via temp files I believe as my son tells me! Search for the temp file and save  it I think before you do anything else. But if you have never saved it at all it may be gone (as I found out after losing all my semester report comments which took me three days to write!)

13 Jun 2011     

Redbull
Thailand

You could try your Temp folder as Hazza says......but if you didn �t do an update save then yes it �s gone forever sorry.

REDBULL GIVES YOU WINGS YOU KNOWWink.

13 Jun 2011