Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Reported Sheet    

Reported Sheet

Hrym
Spain

Reported Sheet

Hi everyone, today i received the typical message about one of my sheets being reported... i had no idea of the cause till i checked it; It had been reported, because there was a little mistake in "dining room" and i added a doble n...the thing that i asked to my self was: wasn�t it easier just to send me a private message telling me the problem, the same person that download my sheet and then reported it????It was just a simple extra "N", not the worst mistake ever done...i know i�m not perfect, i�m not a native speaker/writer, what about empathy? i think is not that difficult to send a PM telling someone the mistake in one of his/her works so that he/she can change/repair it,instead of report it directly; i fell like is not fair...but anyway, if moderators give me the chance, i will upload back again the sheet without the stupid mistake this time, sorry if i disturbed anyone�s intelligence...

17 Jun 2011      

juliag
Japan

Hi Jose,

There is no option for us to report worksheets because of mistakes in them, so either it was a mistake that your worksheet got reported or it was reported for a different (valid or not) reason.

I just checked on the reporting page but I couldn �t see it there so I can �t help you more than that, sorry, but rest assured that we are not allowed to report worksheets for mistakes and many of the members here do send PMs to let people know about mistakes, watermarked pictures and so on.

Hope the problem is resolved to your satisfaction and have a great day,
Julia

17 Jun 2011     

Hrym
Spain

That was the only reason i thought it could had been reported for; but if you say so, then i will wait for the real reason if exists :), thanks julia for your asnwer, have a great day too.

17 Jun 2011     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Your ws was reported as "scanned from a book". But as it seems you make your wss by hand, it was voted against removal and restored. It will go on the recent contributions again tomorrow. Therefore, no harm, no foul.

The system is not flawless, because it �s based on humans, and humans make mistakes.
It �d be good to add on your descriptions a note on this, because you �d be surprised of how many people scan (and badly) books and mock our intelligence (as if no one would notice it).

17 Jun 2011     

Hrym
Spain

I�m impressed that someone could think it was scanned from a book coz it had not such quality being done by hand(and later scanned but from this handmade sheet) hehe, i should feel proud about it then :).Ok, thanks for solving my doubts.

17 Jun 2011