Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Spanish Speaking teachers... Please help!!!    

Spanish Speaking teachers... Please help!!!

Cintia17_
Argentina

Spanish Speaking teachers... Please help!!!

I am working on a thesis to get my teaching degree, and I need information on the mistakes students make specially when asking questions. For example the reason why the don �t usually remember to write the auxiliaries such as DO or DOES. Do you know where I can get information about that? I would really appreciate it.
By the way, thanks to all the fanastic teachers who contribute to make this site the best one for teachers!!! You rock!!!

18 Jun 2011      

Tere-arg
Argentina

Hi Cintia,

I would call it "interference of their mother tongue" as the most common errors have to be with keeping the Spanish patters in mind. Some students can adapt easily; others need more time and practice.

I have googled it as mentioned above and THIS is what I he found. I am sure you will find even more material.

Good luck!!!  Thumbs Up

18 Jun 2011     

Damielle
Argentina

Sorry Cintia I can �t help you with a specific site but I suggest you searching for papers in Google academico or Google scholar.

Hugs,
Dami

18 Jun 2011