Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Is there any other cartoon movies like ´Gogo ´s Adventures in English ´ or ´Magic English ´ that you know and suggest?    

Is there any other cartoon movies like ´Gogo ´s Adventures in English ´ or ´Magic English ´ that you know and suggest?

samsunmustafa
Turkey

Is there any other cartoon movies like ´Gogo ´s Adventures in English ´ or ´Magic English ´ that you know and suggest?

Please inform me about cartoon movies or normal videos that are suitable for teaching English .They must be at the levels from beginner to pre-intermediate.Thanks a lot in advance

18 Jun 2011      

Hrym
Spain

Here in Spain we had a collection called "Los Lunnis English"; the lunnis are puppets well known here, and now they talk english for this DVD collection; the level is very basic and easy, maybe there are two problems about it:this collection was published two or three years ago and i don´t know if it can be easily found  nowadays and the other problem is that books included with the Dvd contain both english and spanish explanations and translations...so it makes it more useful for spanish teachers, but the DVD videos in english were really fun and easy for small beginners.

18 Jun 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Muzzy?

18 Jun 2011     

valentinaper
Greece

Oh, I used to watch Muzzy like mad!!!
Pre- school aged children in Greece also love Dora the explorer. Is it too low a level for your "beginners"?

18 Jun 2011