Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Egyptian pen pals    

Egyptian pen pals

Dana Dana
United Kingdom

Egyptian pen pals

My students need  to know some Egyptian pen pals, anyone would help? 

21 Jun 2011      

moravc
Czech Republic

Welcome to eslprintables. Please note you can share your own work with free cliparts only (no copyrighted pics).
You may use some of the free fancy borders and templates from here: Tutorials    Templates 
Your doc or ppt will be displayed after midnight Spanish time and members will download it then. You will get  your points in 2 days time.
If you need to win a lot of points soon, try to make a useful online exercise. Make an Online Exercise 
Please note that advertising is not allowed. Make your contribution interesting and useful and this will be the best advertisement for your work. :-D
Please write a comprehensive description on your contributions, the level (beg/el/p-i/int/u-i/kids/teens/adults). It helps your colleagues to decide whether they need the printable...
GOOD LUCK!
I am sure you will be very sucessful.

21 Jun 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

Welcome, Dana! You �ll see in no time, you will have many friends! and many POINTS too ;) 

This is a great community of wonderful sharing people!

Have a nice week!!!

Hugs!

Mar

21 Jun 2011     

claudio_santos
Brazil

hi dana, be welcome to this amazing and helpful internet site. i hope you enjoy the hints and the practical worksheets and ppts which are really a hand when planning a class.
claudio 

21 Jun 2011     

kinho
Brazil

Hi Dana!!! Welcome here!!! Is that you in the pic??? You look very beautiful! Hugs......

21 Jun 2011     

carme sammut
Malta

Welcome to the most addictive site ever.  I don �t even have face book, but not a day passes that I don �t peep here.

best regards

have fun with all the creative stuff!!

Carmen

21 Jun 2011     

ALI ALI
Egypt

hello,
 Thanks a lot for the helpful comments and messages you sent to me.

21 Jun 2011