Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > could you help me pleasé?    

could you help me pleasé?

lilianrichard
Argentina

could you help me pleasé?

I need to make a proyect for adult students who are studying tourism, i teach them english for tourism. would you share a project in which they have to learn and use english while travelling, outside the classroom, I mean i have to make a proyect organizing many trips once a month to teach english outside the classroom would any of you have any idea how to make such a proyect please¨???thanks in advance

25 Jun 2011      

seansarto
United States

I had a tourism class in Wuxi, China, where I  designed a tourist brouchure for the University with various word tasks inside of it. I had the students pair-up and assigned them various faciliies on campus, (i.e. the library, the gym, etc.) to prepare to act as tour guides. I also listed the various facilities on the board and told the students to write a question that they might ask about one of them. The next class the students acted as guides as we toured around the campus, asking questions and listening to the guides present the various facilities....It was successful and I sprung for ice cream at the end of the day....As a final for that class, I had the students select a site in town to present to me as if they were a tour guide... 
I can send you a PDF of the brouchure if you like.

25 Jun 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Maybe you ´ll find some of these websites useful...
Sophia

25 Jun 2011