Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Heeeeeeeeelp neeeeded!!!    

Heeeeeeeeelp neeeeded!!!

mourisca
Portugal

Heeeeeeeeelp neeeeded!!!

Dear colleagues,

I want to surprise my students with a group picture like the one below made with their own photos....

Do you know of any free online sites that can create pictures like this?

Thank you so much  for your help!!!!!!
Hugs from sunny & hot Portugal.

V.

25 Jun 2011      

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

i dont know if this can help but you can try.. face in a hole has a tool to creat scenarios, maybe you can upload a picture like that, the make the holes for your students faces and upload all the pictures.   but first you will have to find the pictures with all the characters or maybe you can use that one.  anyway check it

25 Jun 2011     

mourisca
Portugal

Thank you for your post, Liz!! However... I didn �t find any group scenario ...

I�m still needing your help, dear colleagues........

Hugs!

25 Jun 2011     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

you can upload any picture to that program try to find in google a picure and upload it there under make your own scenario, if you have the picture you posted here you can use that one and make the holes.  by the way how many children are u planning to insert in the picture?  and do you want to use he same picture you posted? 

25 Jun 2011     

mourisca
Portugal

I want to insert 27 pictures in a similar picture to this one...
I �ll try to insert this and see the result... however this has more then 27 holes... Confused 

25 Jun 2011     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

well if yu have the original picture and would like t use this one with only 27 holes i can help if you send me the file to my email

25 Jun 2011     

mourisca
Portugal

Liz... you �re great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for your help but I don �t have the original picture. Unhappy

25 Jun 2011     

persie
Turkey

www.photovisi.com you must definitely try it!!!

25 Jun 2011     

ellakass
Israel

I want to thank Liz-via pm she solved my problem with sound in ppt.
 She is a wonderful friend and a great computer magician! 

25 Jun 2011     

maggiejeria
Chile

Mourisca I think You have a great idea. I�m following the instructions what are given by the others colleagues who unswer your request, because I would like to do something similar. When you have this work finished could you be so kind to send it to me? I will send you a pm.
Thanks in advance.

25 Jun 2011     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

mourisca,  i loved that idea so i am making one for my students. thought i chose a space theme instead of ocean  if you want, i can share it with you once is finished and you can upoload it to face in a hole to add your pictures. i will post a preview in a few moments so let me know if you like it, it will not be finished but to give u an idea.

25 Jun 2011     

1    2    Next >