Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Mistake in ´Summer actitivies - wordsearch ´     

Mistake in ´Summer actitivies - wordsearch ´

mada_1
Spain

Mistake in ´Summer actitivies - wordsearch ´

Hello dear friends,

I uploaded a worksheet called "Summer activities - wordsearch � which is in today �s contributions but unforunately there was a TYPO in one of the activities (thanks Gazz for spotting it). I �ve already corrected it and updated the worksheet. Since it is not editable, I want to apologize to those who have already downloaded it. If you send me a PM with your email, I �ll send you the correct version. I �m awfully sorry for the inconvenience.
BTW it �s not advertising ;)
Have a great week. Hugs.
mada_1

27 Jun 2011      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Since it �s in today �s contributions, no points will be deducted even if we download it twice or 30 times :)
Sophia

27 Jun 2011     

mada_1
Spain

I �m not sure about it. I think the system will count it as one more �free � download and you will have fewer new contributions left. Have a nice day.
mada

27 Jun 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Well, true. But I was just wondering do you ever use ALL 30 freebies?
Sophia

27 Jun 2011     

perma
Greece

I think you can only download one new contribution once. If you download it again the system deducts one of your points. At least that �s what I remember happening when I downloaded the same new contribution twice by mistake.

EDIT: ignore the above, I�ve just actully tested it and no, no points are taken if you download the same RECENT contribution twice Smile Actually it doesn�t count anywhere, I still have the same number of free printables.
So people can go ahead and download the corrected version!

27 Jun 2011     

mada_1
Spain

You �re right Perma! You can download the same RECENT contribution more than once without deducting more points. Thanks guys! Hugs :)
mada

27 Jun 2011