Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Please some body can explain to me...    

Please some body can explain to me...

gabyca145
Peru

Please some body can explain to me...

I made a flash card "MOUSE COLORS" Part.1, part.2 and 3part. They removed part3. I don,t understand why?.
And yesterday they removed my colors worksheet, they said it is not a worksheet. I used this for my students and they loved. It is not only a clipart. Because the order it �s  the student need color each picture with the rigth color on the top the each clipart.
Gaby

27 Jun 2011      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Well, it �s very simple - your colour mouse3 has only 3 flashcards and the minimum amount of flashcards per contribution is 4. It �s in the rules: Single flashcards (a document with a single picture) are not allowed. There must be at least four flashcards in the same document for it to be considered a flashcard set and be accepted. 
You could try to update your colour mouse 2 and include colour mouse3 in the same doc.
Sophia

27 Jun 2011     

gabyca145
Peru

Thak you so much for the answer!!!. Now I know what happen. I put in different documents for the size. I try the found one more color for add in the flash cards.
Gaby

27 Jun 2011