Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Uploading    

Uploading

majocasciaro
Argentina

Uploading

I �ve been trying to upload several worksheets since yesterday afternoon and I just couldn �t manage to do so. WHAT �S GOING ON?

29 Jun 2011      

edrodmedina
United States

It is obvious you are new here. There is a game we play here. Every week we pick the name of one of the newbies from a hat and we block them from posting to see how long it takes them to break. You �ve lasted about average. We were hoping for a little longer from you. You showed so much potential.

29 Jun 2011     

Minka
Slovenia

LOL, don �t be mean, Ed! Majocasciaro, that �s just something that happens "from time to time" (meaning all the time :)  ) Try again later, would be the advice .... I guess ... 

29 Jun 2011     

nickbean
Spain

your not alone in the mission impossible.
Ive been trying to upload work sheets on time for two weeks.
Wind me up ding dong,is any body resolving the problem.

29 Jun 2011     

Hrym
Spain

Well first you have to check the size/weight of the worksheets or ppt you were trying to upload, remmember there�s a limit and if you exceed it, there appears a message as if there�s been an error or something; so maybe that was the problem :)

29 Jun 2011