Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > ws removed    

ws removed

Errie
Japan

ws removed

Hello,

Can somebody explain why a ws of mine was reported so that I won �t make the same mistake again. The ws was called PERSONAL PRONOUNS HE/SHE
I �ve already upload this ws a looong time ago deleted it and re-upped it.

Happy teaching
errie

30 Jun 2011      

David Lisgo
Japan

Hello Errie,

Your worksheet has been reported as a copy "It is a copy from islcollective.com" but I believe this is not true and as there seems to be no evidence that it �s a copy, so I expect it to stay and be in tomorrow �s contributions.  

30 Jun 2011     

Errie
Japan

Hello David,

Hows it going? Thnx for the quik reply. I �m also a member on islcollective under the name errie. All my other wss can be found there too..LOL

It �s not a big deal at all I was just wondering why it was reported that �s all.

Thnx again and hope you �re doing fine!

errie

30 Jun 2011     

moravc
Czech Republic

Moderators are voting against removal right now. Don �t worry Errie. Hope you are keeping well...

30 Jun 2011     

libertybelle
United States

To prevent this from happening again - write under the description that you also have your materials at this other site- that should stop the problem in the future.
(do that with all the materials you have other places)
L

30 Jun 2011