Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Feedback    

Feedback

seansarto
United States

Feedback

Recently, my original role-play worksheets, "The Copyright Wars" have been reported as not being ESL activities. They are original texts that are speaking activities along the lines of the "Fruit Bingo" example given on the rules page. They are role-plays where students are asked to use given information to reiterate and debate...I am wondering if  adding this simple tag line would include them here: "Read and debate your client�s case?�. Reading the rules, I find there is nothing stated which would exclude them as they currently stand other than an unwritten clause or personal bias in interpreting their intent. They are geared towards an adult proficiency and are valuable as such because they examine the legal process of reasoning and debate. In terms of available topics on this site, they are singular, exploring new possibilities involved with the essential language proficiency of a professional nature. I feel their exclusion here is not valid. I believe they should be reinstated and would appreciate feedback as to why they are being flagged.

30 Jun 2011      

moravc
Czech Republic

It has been reported by mistake IMHO... The comments box is close to the reporting buttons so the contributions are sometimes reported by mistake...
Moderators are voting for stay.
Sorry for any inconvenience Sean.

30 Jun 2011     

seansarto
United States

Much appreciated.

30 Jun 2011