Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > PDF Worksheet - Elementary news 3 - challenge    

PDF Worksheet - Elementary news 3 - challenge

Zdenda
Czech Republic

PDF Worksheet - Elementary news 3 - challenge

I have done it again. I went to my favourite site http://www.firstnews.co.uk and I turned one of the news there into a worksheet. I believe that it is not exactly for elementary students but lower intermediate students should manage without any real problems.
As the topic is Jack Sparrow and the Pirates of Caribbean 4, I believe you will find it really interesting.

http://www.englishrot.com/

However, I feel that this topic could be dealt with in much bigger depth I would like to challenge all the teachers and students on this site to get creative and send me ideas or exercises they would like to add to this worksheet. Please do not be shy and send me vocabulary exercises, discussion questions, interactive game or whatever you think could be done with this worksheet and I will choose the best ideas, insert them into the worksheet and publish the cooperative version again. Thus, I hope, a nearly perfect worksheet will be created.

But as I said I need you. So please do not be shy and take part in this experiment.

But if you do not feel like being creative, just enjoy the worksheet as it is

Zdenda

1 Jul 2011      

blizzard1
Denmark

Dear Zdenda,

Thank you so much for sharing your fantastic work with us.

Your site is amazing!!!

Hugs,
Elizabeth

1 Jul 2011