Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Fabulous Dice character building exercise    

Fabulous Dice character building exercise

Vickiii
New Zealand

Fabulous Dice character building exercise

Confused  Hi people,
I haven �t been around for ages - but really in need of help.  There use to be this fabulous set of resources on this website that I really really want for one of my writing groups tomorrow.

It was a �roll a character � activity.  There were a whole lot of different sheets to help you make a monster or a fairy or I think an alien and all sorts of other characters as well.

I have searched and searched for them but can �t find them.

In each section you rolled a dice and randomly selected a different part of your creature so each student ended up with a different character to write about.

If anyone can find the link I would really appreciate it - I have been searching for the last half hour and just can �t find themCry

You would really make my day if you could post the link - I am happy to use my own points to download and don �t need it sent to me - just the link I am after.

I can �t remember who submitted them so haven �t even been able to look that way - which is really bad of me I know because I am pretty sure I use to have heaps and heaps of this fabulous contributors downloads but I can �t have saved them when switching computers.  Again - I don �t want free downloads - just the ESLPrintables link so I can download again. 

Cheers
Vicki

3 Jul 2011      

libertybelle
United States

Hi Vicki

Not sure this will help because I don �t remember that ws - but Pinky Makus
makes lots of dice games.  You might try there.

http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/buscar.asp?nivel=any&age=0&tipo=any&contents=&userid=110655&user=Pinky%20Makus

I always save materials in folders and write the author �s name - it helps to find things again! 

good luck

L

3 Jul 2011     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Thank you for your help libertybelle.  Although a fabulous contributor (and I have several fo her resources laminated in my classroom - this unfortuanetly is not the contributor that created my roll a character worksheets. 
I do have a very organised computer - just didn �t save this particular folder over when I got a new work computer - so have lost a big group of my organised writing tools.... but lucky for me I have heaps of points to spend getting them back as I need them...Clap.  Any other ideas?

Anyone else know where these elusive character development sheets may have come from?

3 Jul 2011     

jecika
Serbia

Is this what you are looking for?
http://frenchfrogslittleenglishpond.blogspot.com/search/label/Create%20a%20...

they are Frenchfrog �s creations which she unfortunately removed from eslp some time ago 

best wishes
jecika

3 Jul 2011     

joy2bill
Australia

What happened to Frenchfrog? And why do we lose some amazing contributors?

3 Jul 2011