Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Oxford Spotlight 3    

Oxford Spotlight 3

Zora
Canada

Oxford Spotlight 3

Hi there,

I don�t know if there is a resource pack that goes with this book or not. I�ve looked online and on Englishtips and not really found anything... so, if anybody here has any worksheets on ESLPrintables that could be used with the Oxford Spotlight 3 book, please let me know.

Thanks,

Linda 

5 Jul 2011      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Hi, Linda,
Have you seen this?
Sophia

5 Jul 2011     

dinglesazara
Spain

Hello Linda,

I �m using Spotlight 3. Apart from the teacher �s guide, there �s a Teacher �s resource book with test, revision and extension activities and a set of CDs called Solutions with tests, whiteboard activities, and more. You could ask the person who visits your school.

Have a nice day! Gloria

5 Jul 2011     

Zora
Canada

@ Gloria,

I don �t work at a "regular" school. I �m teaching at a private centre and it �s for a student who failed and is coming for help this summer. Spotlight is not widely used where I am, Burlington is more widely used and I really don �t want to spend money on something that I �ll only use once... But thank you again for your help.

@ Sophia,

I did come across the website but it �s not what I need...unfortunately, no fun for my student... he �s failed the year and now I am tutoring him this summer. Thank you though for taking a look on the Net to try and help me. Smile

5 Jul 2011