Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Trouble uploading a printable    

Trouble uploading a printable

nuky1982
Hungary

Trouble uploading a printable

Hello Everyone,
I�ve been trying to upload a printable for 3 days now and I keep getting the same error message continuously. This is:

Persits.Jpeg.1 error �800a0002�

The system cannot find the file specified.

/send_printables/sendprintableswait.asp, line 114

Please could someone help me with this. Do you know what this means? I�ve checked all the printable requirements (size, format, etc..) and it seems fine but I just can�t upload it.

Any help would be great.
Thank you!

25 Sep 2008      

mariflo
Greece

Hi nuky!
It happens sometimes. It happened to me also yesterday. I tried a little later and I managed to upload a ws. You do the same and it�ll work eventually.

25 Sep 2008     

nuky1982
Hungary

Thanks, I�ll keep trying! Smile

25 Sep 2008     

aldanaVenadoTuerto
Argentina

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!

I�m having the same problem as you have, nuky:

Persits.Jpeg.1�error �800a0002�

The system cannot find the file specified.

/send_printables/sendprintableswait.asp, line 114

That is what appears after a few seconds of trying to upload. HOW ANNOYING!!!!!! I�ve tried like 6 times to do it, and there�s no response.

Does anybody know what the problem might be?

25 Sep 2008     

iamg
Spain

Hi everyone
I have the same problem as it hasn�t been solved so far, it�s taking me more than one week to upload a file.
Why? It would be nice if someone could tell us what�s wrong as I keep trying and trying and I get nowhere.

Many thankx

25 Sep 2008     

karen1980
Mexico

When that message appears what i do is copy and paste aaaallll the ws in a new file i dont know why but it works, may be the clipart or the position of the pictures ..sounds weird but it worked for me....good luck!!!!!

25 Sep 2008     

demeter_mar
Uruguay

I have had since yesterday the same problem, I tried what Karen1980 said but it didn�t work. What can we do? If somebody has a solution please tell us.

25 Sep 2008     

demeter_mar
Uruguay

I have just found which the problem was. my ws didn�t have margins so I put them in the page and then I was able to upload it. probably this can help you.

25 Sep 2008     

nuky1982
Hungary

Thank you demeter_mar! That was exactly the problem with mine too. I added margins and the file uploaded straightaway.

Thank you! Big smile
Big smile

25 Sep 2008