Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Send an exercise with Word 7    

Send an exercise with Word 7

cahbsb
Brazil

Send an exercise with Word 7

Hey dear teachers!

I �m having some trouble in sending new printables cuz the website doesn �t accept worksheets that use Microsoft Word 7.....are u in this situation too????

Please help!!!!
Cheers from Brazil
:)

6 Jul 2011      

libertybelle
United States

As far as I know - you can "save" all documents as doc and not as docx in the newer versions.

6 Jul 2011     

joy2bill
Australia

Hi
On the top left corner of your screen is a round icon. Click on that and choose save as from the drop down menu. Another menu will appear on the right. Choose Word 07-2003 document. This will then save your work in a format that this site can recognise.
I would have taken a snapshot of the page to show you but I don �t know how. Perhaps someone can teach me.
Cheers Joy

6 Jul 2011     

serene
Greece

Hi Joy, to take a snapshot of a page you click the PrintScreen button on your keyboard and then you open Paint programme and click paste. Then you can save it as usual. Hope it �s clear enough.

6 Jul 2011