Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > PDF Worksheet - Extensive reading - David Copperfield chapter 2    

PDF Worksheet - Extensive reading - David Copperfield chapter 2

Zdenda
Czech Republic

PDF Worksheet - Extensive reading - David Copperfield chapter 2

I have just published a worksheet for chapter 2 of the novel David Copperfield. The worksheet consists of 4 pages but only 2 are for students. The worksheet is accompanied by a video with the comic version of the story. All this can be found at my blog 

Furthermore, this morning I published another BBC news worksheet. As the BBC world service didn�t work properly, I couldn�t use the one-minute news headlines and had to use a video about snow in Atacama desert. Therefore I created a full page worksheet about weather which can be used with elementary - intermediate students. It can be found at
Enjoy
Zdenda

8 Jul 2011      

ximena 14
Chile

it makes me feel very happy to know that there is a person, so far from my country (Chile), is interested in showing and working about the weather in such as lovely place. I was living for 5 years there.

A big hug
Ximena from Chile

8 Jul 2011