Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > My ws    

My ws

gilorit
Israel

My ws

This worksheet ;

http://eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=150486&modo=comment#comments

is a worksheet I once uploaded  and is now published by someone else !!!!!!! Don�t download !!!
The original (mine ) is here:

Orit

19 Dec 2008      

eng789
Israel

ITS ALREADY GONE. 

19 Dec 2008     

orchiddl
Vietnam

Sharing with gilorit,
I don�t know who did it, but indeed it makes me sad. I always support you (GILORIT) and suggest that VICTOR (this Web�s founder) should quickly have strong and suitable measures against such plagiarists. VICTOR, do you agree with me on it?

19 Dec 2008     

anatavner
Israel

I just want to add that when I download a worksheet I save it in my files on my computer and sometimes I MIGHT not remember where a certain page is taken from. Did I write it? Did I downloaded from the net? Was  it on ESLPRINTABLES??? So, what I suggest - don�t judge that person so harshly. Just point it to him/her and I think he/she will be ready to take it off. If not - than be blunt and publish his/her wrong doing.
Since there is not a good search engine or a way to see if the page is taken from this site, it hard to remember. I find it hard to look for a certain page, because there are THOUSANDS of pages on EVERYTHING (which is GREAT!!!).
I also want to add that I became addicted to this site and I love looking for ideas and workpages.

19 Dec 2008