Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > PDF Worksheet - BBC news    

PDF Worksheet - BBC news

Zdenda
Czech Republic

PDF Worksheet - BBC news

Here is the BBC news.
Today  there were no problems, but I decided to change the layout a bit. There is just one page. There are no interactive games, but there is a crossword to practice and learn the new vocabulary taught in this worksheet. 
The video is hidden in the headline of the worksheet - next to the big BBC. 
Please let me know how you like it.
Zdenda

11 Jul 2011      

Hijab
Brazil

Dear Zdenda,Smile

Thank you so much for sharing your great materials and your new layout is really great as well.

11 Jul 2011     

Zora
Canada

Ok, I know Zdenda wants to be nice and share but personally, seeing the same post day in and day out is getting a bit tiring. We all know about the site now... and if everybody here advertised their sites/blogs on a daily basis, we �d have no room for anything else. 

11 Jul 2011     

douglas
United States

I agree Linda, I was getting ready to post a similar thing.  

Please don �t take offense ZDenda, but I think Linda (Zora) is right.  Perhaps you could send the info to those people that are interested via personal messenger (PM).  If everyone else starts advertising new updates to their sites we would have a forum full of "spam" .

Douglas

11 Jul 2011     

MapleLeaf
Canada

Zdenda, thanks for the website. I �ve picked up some ideas for my lessons on the news.

11 Jul 2011     

PhilipR
Thailand

Too much of a good thing is a bad thing. Evil Smile

11 Jul 2011     

Zdenda
Czech Republic

Sorry, didn�t want to spam the site. I just wanted to let you know that I have posted something. As it is based on news tomorrow it would be quite useless.
However, sorry again and I won�t post any updates again.
Have a nice day
Zdenda

11 Jul 2011     

almaz
United Kingdom

Here is the BBC �s �One Minute World News � on a daily basis, constantly updated. It �s available to all (except for those countries where it �s not...). I �ve been using it for years with different ability groups and adapt it as necessary.

11 Jul 2011     

MapleLeaf
Canada

Gosh, that was so awesome you posted that site. What else than? Damn! off to swim!

have a nice week!

12 Jul 2011