Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Searching for the site to send e-card    

Searching for the site to send e-card

yingying
China

Searching for the site to send e-card

Hi, lovely teachers. I once saw a member seding a very cute ANIMATED Christmas card with his own picture on it to the community, and I want to send a similar one to my dearest friend. Please help me to find the link. Sorry that it�s nothing to do with teaching English, but I have searched the forum for a while but it is still in vain. Please do me a favour. Thanks a lot, and Merry Christmas to all of you.

19 Dec 2008      

mena22
Portugal

Hi Yingying! Was it this one? http://www.e-cards.com/

Have a nice day!

19 Dec 2008     

gloriawpai
Brazil

I think it�s www.faceinhole.com

19 Dec 2008     

ichacantero
Honduras

Hi, I think it was my card you saw: http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=2685
It was  the one gloria mentioned Wink www.faceinhole.com but I also like www.elfyoursefl.com

Merry Christmas!!

19 Dec 2008     

yingying
China

Wow, how can I forget you, Icha? Long time no see.Here it is,maybe I was too sleepy when I saw the card. Ususally I logged on the site near the midnight. And usually it is a long day after work, and I am too exhausted. This site has become my entertainment that I won�t miss everyday, and funny material like your card really adds spice to my life. I do appreciate immediate replies from Gloria and Mena22 too. It�s very very sweet of you all. I will browse the sites and make one card to my dearest friend. Merry, merry Christmas from this far end of the world. Although here it�s not cold, I feel much warmth from every corner of the world. Thanks God.

19 Dec 2008