Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > useful lessons for university students    

useful lessons for university students

Teaching English
Morocco

useful lessons for university students

Hi everybody! i am going to start a new teaching experience in the university and i haven �t decided yet what kind of grammar lessons that could be beneficial for my students. so if anyone had or has the same experience i would be very grateful if he or she provided me with certain functional worksheets or ideas. THANKS IN ADVANCE

19 Jul 2011      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

It all depends on their level.  "University students" doesn �t mean anything as to their level. Are they foreign languages department students or engineering or medical department? People will be able to help you if you define your students level (beginner, elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate, upper intermediate, advanced) or at least mention at what year of language instruction they are.
Meanwhile here are some online resources for you to get ideas for your teaching strategies:

19 Jul 2011