Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > ..................................    

bnukrds
Turkey

Yes may be it seems like a worksheet or not but you are judding the people in a bad way also memeito you say its a mess  for him may be not be polite pls and before thinking then  write pls...dont mock

20 Dec 2008     

anatavner
Israel

And can you call this a worksheet as well?????
http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=151099#thetop

We don�t need Victor to supervise. We are all adults. Each one of us should be more critical of the pages he/she uploads to the site. NOT everything is suitable. Jut to get points????? Be creative.

20 Dec 2008     

MissMelissa12
Peru

ALWAYS ALWAYS ALIEN BOY.�

FOR anatavner, it seems it was useful some someone. So ....

20 Dec 2008     

eng789
Israel

Silke - what a great photo.  

20 Dec 2008     

alien boy
Japan

Hi antavner!

there�s been much discussion about borders etc (forum discussion, for starters!)

I happen to agree that we should be self policing. Obviously some of the members here don�t understand that uploading this sort of sheet for points is not worthwhile after your initial upload because  - if something doesn�t suit anyone�s use then it won�t be downloaded! I know about useless uploads LOL and that it really is pointless making something like the 2 specific items noted above available. To the majority of us they are totally pointless for us to download!

(All right, I know, a bad pun...)

20 Dec 2008     

Vickiii
New Zealand

hehe - had a couple of piscos?

I am going to miss real pisco... It says I can take some alcohol for �personal use� home in my container. How many boxes....ooops i mean, bottles, do you you think would constitute personal use??

Lets see, I am thirty something.... I want to live until at least 90.  so i need a box per year... that would be 60 boxes??? do you think they will go for that??  Does it keep that long?

20 Dec 2008     

Vickiii
New Zealand

i meant bottle/year... honest!

20 Dec 2008     

gaby_mn
United States

They were useful for someone. I think that if someone uploads "useless" worksheets, and they are not downloaded, they�ll get tired after a while. In the meantime, let�s not be rude.

20 Dec 2008     

alien boy
Japan

Your totally correct gaby_mn. I apologise sincerely if I�ve caused offence. If anyone looks at my uploads they�ll find I�m a one-hit-wonder so far!!!!! Confused  so I�m not trying to be the pot calling any other kettle black, I can assure you. 

20 Dec 2008     

< Previous   1    2