Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > MY NEW CONTRIBUTION    

MY NEW CONTRIBUTION

super man
Argentina

MY NEW CONTRIBUTION

DEAR TEACHERS ,
I AM A NEW MEMBER AND I UPLOADED MY SHEET BUT IT DIDN �T APPEAR WHY? HOW MUCH TIME DOES IT TAKE TO APPEAR?

22 Jul 2011      

Hrym
Spain

It takes one day to appear, don�t worry :)

22 Jul 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

your contribution will appear in the recent contributions section at midnight (Spanish time) and you �ll start getting points when people download but they will be on your account the next day.
BTW it �ll be useful for you to read the rules - all the information you �re asking about is already there.
Sophia

22 Jul 2011     

Beluchi
Argentina

Hi! Yes, it takes one day for the contribution to appear... but I can �t upload today and I don �t know why (I uploaded yesterday)... anybody knows?

22 Jul 2011     

Rainbow_02
Argentina

As a new member, you can only upload 1 ws a day. When you become a premium member, you can upload up to 3.

22 Jul 2011     

Beluchi
Argentina

Yes, I know, but I uploaded yesterday, not today, and I can �t upload today... it won �t let me... i was wondering if sth was wrong :S

22 Jul 2011     

Tere-arg
Argentina

Hi Beluchi. Take on account the site moves according to the Spanish time, not ours... :)

22 Jul 2011     

moravc
Czech Republic

Spanish midnight is in an hour. Just wait and see. Big smile

All members can read the rules and download templates and tutorials for free.
Rules and instructions    F.A.Q.        Tutorials    Templates  

Please bear in mind that you can upload only FREE non-copyrighted pictures and your own texts and exercises. You may copy a text but it MUST be taken from NON-esl/efl website / book and you should state the source.
Hope it helps. Wink
Basically, the wss are mostly downloaded the sencond day after the upload, so it is good to upload an eye-catching worksheet. You may add printer friendly (BW) version on page 2. It is hightly appreciated as printing in colour / big pictures /  is expensive...

22 Jul 2011     

super man
Argentina

THANK YOU DEAR ESL TEACHERS YOU WERE A GREAT HELP FOR ME IN MY FIRST DAY IN THIS FABULOUS SITE Heart

22 Jul 2011