Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > I can īt download one of my worksheets.    

I can īt download one of my worksheets.

sasuna
Algeria

I can īt download one of my worksheets.

good morning everybody
I wanted to download one of my contributions, but I couldn īt and the appeared message informs me that it might be removed .Could any one of you give me an explanation? I t īs my worksheet. it"s title is :3 AM test

23 Jul 2011      

s.lefevre
Brazil

I could download the worksheet you mentioned. There is no removal message.

23 Jul 2011     

sasuna
Algeria

SORRY FOR DISTURBING YOU .THE PROBLEM IS SOLVED NOW.it HAPPENED BECAUSE I UPDATED IT WITH ANOTHER NAME.thank you s.lefevre for your interest.

23 Jul 2011     

jantine
Turkey

I have a problem with downloading: cant send any of my worksheets. First its written: "please only upload files that end in types: doc. doc. doc. doc. doc. Please select a new file and try again" I press OK then this is written:Your file is being uploaded.

Please wait

I wait and wait and wait nothing happens. I tried several files, all doc.  less than 500 kb. but it just doesnt seem to work .... any suggestions what I can do.
Thank you ")

12 Aug 2011