Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Subtitles in English or Translation into French needed    

Subtitles in English or Translation into French needed

Mabdel
Morocco

Subtitles in English or Translation into French needed

Dearest friends!
Hope you �re enjoying your summer holidays with your beloved ones! I need your help again. A  friend of mine sent me this video asking for  English subtitles or translation into French. I almost get the majority of the words but still have some difficulties in a very few words especially those related to health problems. 
My question is: I �d like to have both English written version and  French version if it �s possible:
Here is the video :
Sorry if I bother you again. Thanks a lot for your help in advance.
Best regards 
Mabdel

23 Jul 2011      

edrodmedina
United States

Greetings Mabdel. It would be easier if we know what you �ve already translated. Ed

23 Jul 2011     

Mabdel
Morocco

Thanks a lot dear Ed for being always  ready to help!  I watched the video 3 times I understood the main idea or let say the most part of it.In fact, I haven �t started translating or subtitling it yet. I found it a little bit difficult to write a word by word. May be i �ll just summarize it at the end. 
Many thanks again

Ps: Just started, I�ll send you the file once I finished it.

23 Jul 2011     

Mabdel
Morocco

@ Ed: Just sent you a pm.
I do really appreciate your great help.
Have a nice weekend.
Mabdel

23 Jul 2011     

Montypython
France

Hi dear friend, please, send it to me too! I �ll have a look tonight!:)

23 Jul 2011     

Mallerenga
Spain

Hi Mabdel,

I found the video really interesting and I �ve started looking for the ingredients  since we have to eat gluten-free and dairy-free food and it �s quite diffiult. Does anybody know what the tartar cream is? I think it �s the only ingredient that I might not be able to find :(

23 Jul 2011     

apayala
Spain

23 Jul 2011     

yanogator
United States

Cream of Tartar is a by-product of the wine-making industry. It �s most common use is in stabilizing egg whites when whipping them. It is also used in candy making to add acidity, which helps to prevent crystallization and a grainy texture in candy. It is an ingredient in baking powder, providing the necessary acid to react with the soda.

Now that I �ve seen the video, I realize that most of this information is in it. She made one big mistake. She poured the ingredients into the measuring device over her bowl. A cookbook author once wrote, "Never measure your ingredients over the bowl unless you really did want a cup of salt in the recipe." She means, of course, that you are in danger of spilling  more than you need into the bowl, then you have to dump it all out and start over.

Bruce

23 Jul 2011