Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I need help!    

I need help!

Baby V
Brazil

I need help!

Dear ESLfriends,

Does anyone happen to know the name of this font? I found it so cute and I �d like to have it. Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance
Baby v

23 Jul 2011      

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

Sorry, �Baby V �,

I �ve looked through all of my fonts, about 300, and it isn �t among them.

Sorry!

I tried copying your word, "Students", to �ask � my Computer what font it was, but I couldn �t copy it, other than as a picture.

Why don �t you print a word in this font on your computer, and then �read � the font name in the font box, at the head of the computer?  Or is this impossible? 

Les

23 Jul 2011     

apayala
Spain

I agree with Les, I also went through all the fonts (word 2007 is the version I have) and couldn�t find it. The most "similar" ones are:

23 Jul 2011     

aidamour
Tunisia

hi everyone please  i know that we are in holidays but  i want to prepare some thing to decorate my class  next  September  where can i go or what can I do thanks  i want to make them from now to be ready

23 Jul 2011     

Mallerenga
Spain

Hi Baby v,

what you can do is going to google and try to find similar fonts to this one in one of the thousand free pages. I normally use
http://www.fontspace.com/category/school
or
www.1001freefonts.com/

Sometimes I can �t find the font I want but I find a better one!

Aidamour,

Have a look at the old posts in the forum, some of our collegues have posted wonderful things with easy tips.
What I normally do is preparing a big welcome sign that all the kids can decorate the first day. Then, I decorate the class depending on the first unit we are going to study. So, if it �s animals, I decorate the class as a jungle or a farm or whatever. If it �s food, I try to draw a table where we can lay all the dishes and so on.

Have a nice summer!

23 Jul 2011     

maggiejeria
Chile

Thanks Mallerenga. Great Idea!

23 Jul 2011