Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > MY WALKING CLOTHES PICTIONARY. In Spanish is babi but I do not know the English word, any help, please?    

MY WALKING CLOTHES PICTIONARY. In Spanish is babi but I do not know the English word, any help, please?

Mallerenga
Spain

I had seen something similar with a felt apron and you can stick the vocabulary using belcor. In fact, I think that you can even buy it in some shops.

24 Jul 2011     

ingrid10
Spain

children love this with Dora and school objects

24 Jul 2011     

douglas
United States

I think you �re looking for the word "smock" (the article of clothing that everything is sewed onto).

24 Jul 2011     

epit
Turkey

WONDERFUL !What kind of  fabric and sticker did you use  ?Could you explain briefly if it is possible ,please ?

24 Jul 2011     

ingrid10
Spain

I buy the overall and then I sew the different pictures drawn previously. The drawings or pictures are made of felt

24 Jul 2011     

elsnert
Russian Federation

You �re very creative and hard-working!!! I admire you work!!!

24 Jul 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

Very creative Ingrid. If you have access to iron-on transfer paper you can take pictures from say the internet and iron on the pictures onto the smock or an apron as an alternative to sewing them on if you don �t have the talent for that sort of thing.

24 Jul 2011     

anaisabel001
Spain

I love it!!!You �re very crrative indeed!!! Congratulations!Clap  Hug

24 Jul 2011     

Mabdel
Morocco

Wow! You �ve done a great job! Really amazing! 

24 Jul 2011     

briseismeltem
Turkey

This is really amazing... Congratulations!!!... Clap 

24 Jul 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >