Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Halloween around European Union    

Halloween around European Union

sueee
Portugal

Halloween around European Union

We are going to work in a project about Halloween in the European Union. Can you give us some tips about it, even in your country?
Thank you for your help.

25 Sep 2008      

floeee069
Singapore

Hi. I did a search on the internet and found a lovely halloween research project where a worksheet was prepared detailing questions about halloween that students had to find on the internet. These included research on the origin of halloween, the history of the jack-o-lantern etc.  I have the exact details at work so if you are interested, just let me know and I�ll forward but please bear in mind I did get it off the internet so it is not my creation.

I live in Singapore at present, but they are very Americanised in terms of the halloween celebrations.  We live in a condominium environment and usually we have 70 or so kids that dress up and go to each others apartments.  Outside the apartments some people have jelly buckets where the kids have to sink their hands into the slime to find a prize.

25 Sep 2008