Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > why was i reported ? please answer me    

why was i reported ? please answer me

super man
Argentina

why was i reported ? please answer me

i received a message informing me that my new contribution is reported because it was against the site rules.please kind members tell me why?
my sheet pictures where taken from the net search flash cards with words

27 Jul 2011      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

It �s kind of unclear what you �re asking about... are you asking what �s against the rules? Then it would be a good idea to read them one more time http://www.eslprintables.com/rulesofthewebsite.htm
You can �t copy some flash cards from the net and upload them here (I don �t really get what you mean by my sheet pictures where taken from the net search flash cards with words) People upload flashcards they create with free or public domain clipart images or otherwise licensed clipart images which they buy and obtain the owner �s permission to use them in their work + they add their original layout.  
As to the use of images: If you search images just by googlling them that means you can get search results from websites where the cliparts ARE NOT free and ARE NOT public domain, i.e. ARE COPYRIGHTED. So you have to choose images from public domain collections or free clipart (even if the clipart is stated as free, you have to check the website �s terms of use for the free cliparts, if they allow you to redistribute wss, containing their cliparts)
Sophia
P. S. I�m not a moderator so I don�t know what the contribution in question is and the reasons why it was reported. I was just guessing from your post what the reasons might be.

27 Jul 2011     

sirah
Argentina

Please superman could you be more specific:name of the ws and what is it about?,so I can find it in the reported contributions.

27 Jul 2011     

super man
Argentina

no, you miss understood my words. The pictures were from a free search sites on the net then i create my own words.the sheet was called my clothes and the pictures had no water marks and they are not copy righted, so why was i reported?

27 Jul 2011     

sirah
Argentina

Your ws was reported because someone  thinks that the document contains copyrighted images from Carson Dellosa Clipart,but as there is no link to check the images most of us voted  not to remove it.so take it easy and be patient maybe tomorrow you can upload it again.
Good luck!
Patricia

27 Jul 2011     

super man
Argentina

thanks for telling me .I hope they return the sheet back tomorrow 

27 Jul 2011     

svitl
Ukraine

I �ve several times experienced the same situation here. I uploaded my own documents, which I created by myself adding some pictures from the free web-sites. People liked them, downloaded much but the next day I had to read....your contribution was removed....but why? I can �t understand your rules...I try to share my best materials I use in my practice but every time �s being rejected...The last one removed "STOP Smoking" - reading for adults.

Thank you very much for this great site anyway!

27 Jul 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

The only way to find out the reasons is to contact the moderators, bc they are the only ones who can know the reason why the contribution was reported.
Sophia

27 Jul 2011