Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > STOLEN WORKSHEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

STOLEN WORKSHEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dinglesazara
Spain

STOLEN WORKSHEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I understand how you feel when somebody copies your work.
 In fact, it isn �t a copy, it �s THE SAME WORKSHEET ! mY OWN ONE!

I �ve just seen my own ws (published on 23 July) as a new worksheet uploaded by another person, so please

don �t download the:

WHAT HAVE THEY DONE ? worksheet (It �s a gap-filling with pictures & a list of verbs to choose and complete the sentences in the present perfect)

Where has honesty gone???????????????????????????????

I hope it is REPORTED IMMEDIATELY!

Gloria

27 Jul 2011      

olaola
Italy

It is not necessary to post it here just report it as a stolen contribution

27 Jul 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Any user with over 30 points who spots a copy can report it. And you have way much more points:)
Sophia

27 Jul 2011     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Well, well, well....
you have almost 2000 points so you �re not exactly a new member here. And in that case you should know that there is no need to shout on the forum. Only what you had to do was to report the copy and that is. Can you imagine if all the members whose wss are stolen on daily basis started threads like this? I can �t, as there are sometimes up to 50 copies a day. Think about it;o)))

EDIT: And please, next time when you report a ws as a copy, provide the link. You �ll save the moderator �s time. Thank you.Smile

27 Jul 2011