Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Please help: Superstitious    

Please help: Superstitious

yanogator
United States

vincenza, if you are truly offended, I apologize. I was just making a little joke, as Alex noticed. If you were joking, too, then ha ha ha.

Bruce

27 Jul 2011     

almaz
United Kingdom

Oh, clever use of the "let �s play nice" ploy, Anita!

27 Jul 2011     

super man
Argentina

YOU ARE SO FUNNYWinkDON �T WORRY YOUR POINTS REACHED ABOVE666

28 Jul 2011     

yanogator
United States

Oh, Alex, clever use of the "clever use" ploy. None of us saw that coming!

Bruce

28 Jul 2011     

Errie
Japan

666.......The Number Of The Beast. You gotta love Iron Maiden....

28 Jul 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

Oh no!!!! By Vincenza downloading 3 of my ppts I �ve reached my unlucky number 1213!!!! Help!!!!!

28 Jul 2011     

anitarobi
Croatia

LOL@Ed

28 Jul 2011     

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

Oh! Everybody!

I�ve just realised that I have 1970 points!

1970 was exactly 13 years, (to the day), before I was born.

I am sure that I have read, (in a Harry Potter book, or somewhere), that VERY bad things happen to you, 13 years before you are born.

Now that I think, I believe that this information is written in an English Grammar Book.  If I read it there, it MUST be true, because no-one is allowed to publish lies in a Grammar Book!  �Gobble-de-Gook� --- Yes!  But �Lies� --- No!

I remember that the only cure for the sad victim is, if a very nice person invites the victim to their home, for a month�s holiday, all expenses paid, the curse will be lifted from the victim!

So, please!!!!????****!!!!  Help me!  (Note!  I normally don�t use multiple punctuation marks, but this is an EMERGENCY!)

I don�t need the points!  I want this black cloud lifted from over my head!

I just need the holiday, all expenses paid!  Please?

Les

P.S. When I have tea brought to me in the morning, I prefer it with milk, but no sugar.  Thank You!

28 Jul 2011     

offstage
Brazil

Dear Les,

As I was born on the 13th, I truly believe in the things you are saying ...

I don �t know about being nice, but for sure I am polite. And I was wondering if you know Brazil. If not, why don �t you please us by coming to Brazil. I live in a city called Sorocaba. It is an industrial estate and there are many universities over here. The students would be pleased to show you some nice places. Think it over. This is not just blablabla. This is to help you lift this black cloud from over your head.

Kind regards

Ursula

28 Jul 2011     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Les

28 Jul 2011     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >