Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > The Reform Symposium Reminder    

The Reform Symposium Reminder

bamarcia
Brazil

The Reform Symposium Reminder

Reform Symposium is 29-31 July.
Do check the schedule for the 100 amazing presentations.
My session will be on Saturday, 20.30 GMT and I hope to see you there giving me smiley faces to make me feel more at ease!!!
This is the link for it: https://sas.elluminate.com/site/external/launch/meeting.jnlp?sid=2008350&password=M.58D620909C84F4DBF5AFD53A4BCA9C
Do notice that the link for the session will only become active one hour before that presentation is due to start. When you click on a webinar link, a small Java download will be sent to your computer. Accept it, and after a few seconds a new window will open for the presentation room.
See you there!

PS: I �ll be recommending our beloved sites ESLPRINTABLES and ENGLISH EXERCISES in my presentation.

M�rcia

29 Jul 2011      

Montypython
France

Dear marcia,

I would LOVE to attend but i �m leaving on lolidays without Interet access (most of the time).... How horrible!!!!!!!! especially when the symposium is going to take place!

I hope i can catch up later with podcats... :)

enjoy!!!

marie

29 Jul 2011     

bamarcia
Brazil

And I �d certainly love to have you there, Marie!!! I �ll let you know when the recording is made available. Enjoy your holidays!!!
M�rcia

29 Jul 2011     

Mar0919
Mexico

Marcia! Congratulations, dear friend! it will be awesome, you �ll see!!!

I �ll try to log in, but I always get mixed up with the time differences!!! I �m not good at calculating times!!! But I �ll try, I promise!

Hugs,

Mar

29 Jul 2011     

Anna P
Brazil

Your presentation is FANTASTIC, Marcia!   It �s going to be a great success! I have just checked it and I �m really impressed. 
At the risk of sounding even older than I am, how does an online session work? Do I simply turn on my computer and watch it? Do I use my web cam? How do I do?
Hugs,
Anna

29 Jul 2011     

bamarcia
Brazil

@ Mar, if I �m not wrong, Mexico is GMT -5 hours, so it should be at 15.30 your local time. Hope I �ve got it right! I �m very slow at thinking these days!!! LOL

@ Anna, I hope I don �t make a fool of myself! You have no idea how many butterflies there are in my poor tommy! LOL It �s my first time as an online presenter and what �s making me feel worse is that I won �t be able to see the attendees. Basically, you just turn the computer on and watch it. There will be some interaction, and you will be asked to click some buttons, give me smiley faces, and write into a chatbox or onto the whiteboard. You might use a mic to ask questions at the end. (please don �t! I might not be able to answer!!! hahahaha! Kidding!)
Hope we have fun!!! Looking forward to "seeing" you there!
xxx

M�rcia

PS: Do notice that the link for the session will only become active one hour before that presentation is due to start. When you click on the webinar link, a small Java download will be sent to your computer. Accept it, and after a few seconds a new window will open for the presentation room.

29 Jul 2011     

Mariethe House
France

Marcia! I hope I will be able to watch someof it but I have got guests that night!
Anyway , I am sure you will be perfect!Hug Those who can watch it , please  give some feedback!

29 Jul 2011     

bamarcia
Brazil

Thanks, dear Mariethe. Send princess Charlotte kisses.
xxx

Here �s an Excel copy for the Reform Symposium schedule: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/95​20920/RSCON3%20ROOMS.xls

29 Jul 2011