Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > New Letter Fonts    

New Letter Fonts

Mehlika Sultan
Moldova

New Letter Fonts

Good Evening for all ESLelers!!!
I have got a problem and i don �t know how to manage it to a happy end...All your work inspired me to try to be a better computer user.
i want to use another letter fonts because i got a bit bored of the ones in Microsoft Office 2007 - the one that i use. I have dwnlded some new ones but when i have tried to install 1-2 of them it �s not working. I can �t copy the letters from that "notepad" and i can �t find them anywhere in my notebook in an installed version and at last i am disappointed...
If somebody could tell me the step-by-step way to get rid of this???
Thanks in advance
Mehlika Sultan

31 Jul 2011      

sictireala8
Romania

I was in the same situation in my windows XP and I did the following thing that worked for me: I took the downloaded font and I put it into the Fonts folder in Control Panel.Just copy pasted the font into this folder.Then I opened a word document and I found the new font in the font list.
Hope it works for you.
Good luck!

31 Jul 2011     

Mehlika Sultan
Moldova

hi
it happened !!!
thanks a lot again!!!
wish you a nice weekend!!!
mehlika

31 Jul 2011