Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Making seals online    

Making seals online

SaraMariam
United States

Making seals online

Hi everyone,

I �m turning to you with a new question and hope you can help me out. I �m looking for a way to create an official seal (I want to make certificates for the children and think that would like kind of nice). I looked on google, but either the links were dead or not really want I wanted. Do you know of any interesting link?
Thanks a lot :)

sara

4 Aug 2011      

edrodmedina
United States

Hello Sara. Some months ago someone posted a link to such a site and it was great. I �m looking to see if I saved it. If I did I �ll get back to you. Ed

Edit. It�s not on my work computer. It�s probably at home. Iwon�t be there for a while inthe mean time maybe this might help: http://www.123certificates.com/ 

4 Aug 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

I remember Biba mentioning the seal maker link but somehow it �s now forbidden for me and the system blocks me. So here you can find the link to the seal-maker http://www.technospot.net/blogs/online-seal-generator/ so maybe you �ll be able to access it.
Sophia 

4 Aug 2011     

anitarobi
Croatia

Perhaps you might find sth here http://bighugelabs.com/

4 Aug 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

@Sophia..Yes I beleive that �s the one I was referring to.

4 Aug 2011     

almaz
United Kingdom

I did a double-take when I saw the title of your post, Sara.

It won �t help with your search, but I hope it gives you a laugh.

4 Aug 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

@Alex..now only with we could read the caption...

4 Aug 2011     

almaz
United Kingdom

Ooops, forgot that the peepers of some of us are not as young as they were.....

"All right, have it your way�you heard a seal bark!"
(Thurber)

4 Aug 2011     

edrodmedina
United States

@ Alex ..My peepers thank you.

4 Aug 2011     

floria.alex
United States

I know it is an old thread and I am new here. But as I am reading this conversation it is quite possible that other people and new comers may also read it. So I want to suggest an improvement in this discussion by refereeing award certificate template as best source to get printable certificates. Some certificates are premium but most of teaching and student’s certificates are free so please don’t take it wrong as a premium source. I hope it will be a good improvement.

And it is also a request to admin not to flag it as spam because i really am not here with attention of spamming. I was a regular user and now i joined this community to be a part of it.

Thank You.

2 Dec 2015