Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > help please    

help please

angelamoreyra
Argentina

help please

hi,sorry to bother you,but I have a doubt related to the worksheet http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=164306#thetop animal chains I can �t find the name of the animal after the turtle then the monkey follows,can you help me please?.THANKS IN ADVANCE.

5 Aug 2011      

wilwarin32
Argentina

The animal with Y is a yak... Wink  as regards the eagle, I thinlk the chain ends there, and the other one begins with the monkey....

5 Aug 2011     

angelamoreyra
Argentina

Yes,but after the turtle and before the monkey,it is a sort of bird what animal is it?

5 Aug 2011     

wilwarin32
Argentina

An eagle, that �s why I think the chain ends there, there �s no arrow connecting it to the monkey as with the tiger.... What do you think?

5 Aug 2011     

angelamoreyra
Argentina

yes ,you are right there isn �t an arrow ,so the chain must end there,surely Thanks wilwarin Big smile

5 Aug 2011     

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

I thank you, also.  Now, I can go to bed and get to sleep - instead of puzzling all night!

Les

5 Aug 2011     

wilwarin32
Argentina

The only animal I found ending with m is clam LOL... Wacko

hugs!

Lula

5 Aug 2011     

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

Dear Lula,

ANIMALS: Dam; ram; pachyderm; Paliotherium; Cheirotherium; possum; Tasmanian Possum.

BIRDS: Fum; loom; bantam;

OTHER CREATURES: Worm; blind-worm

Les

5 Aug 2011     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

There �s a key in the name of the ws btw: it �s called animal chains (plural) not animal chain (singular), i. e. there are a couple of them in the ws.Wink
Sophia

5 Aug 2011