Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Teaching help    

Teaching help

lucak (F)
Czech Republic

Hi ivush,

It �s interesting topic for me. I have never heard about it, but I found this teaching aid very useful for many teachers. I don �t like dry hands, too Confused

I have found the website of producer chalk holder in Czech republic .  Chalk holders are produced in Kroměř�.  You can find more information here: http://www.kridnik.cz/

Thank you for this topic Smile

6 Aug 2011     

ellakass
Israel

Our pupils don �t know what the chalk is. We have white boards and board markers... Some years ago I used such chalk holder. It iwas really more comfortable than a chalk only.

6 Aug 2011     

ivush
Czech Republic

To be honest I hate chalks because my hands are sooo dry at the end of every lesson + I tend to wipe my hands on my clothes so my black trousers always looks nasty. This is the best invention ever! :) Luci, thank you for the link, I have already ordered this type of holder :) Stay in touch for more cool tools :)

6 Aug 2011     

< Previous   1    2