Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > HELP!!    

HELP!!

Nannini
Portugal

HELP!!

Hello everyone...

How is it possible to download a power point that only has 500KB??? Mine has 4MG...it�s about Christmas with the song of Jingle Bell Rock and I want to share it... what shall I do???Cry

Thanks in advance...

21 Dec 2008      

Vickiii
New Zealand

Hi nannini,
It is pretty much impossible to send a powerpoint with a song in it.

Try taking out the song and instead put an active link in your powerpoint so that when people click on it they get taken to a youtube sight with the song. 

Remember that you and the owner of the site can get in trouble for breach of copyright - therefore it is not in your or his best interests to let you upload songs embedded in powerpoints.  That could be a highly sticky legal matter indeed.

A hyper link will be perfectly fine though - and hopefully it will allow you to send us your powerpoint.  I look forward to seeing it.

Happy holidays.
Vicki

21 Dec 2008     

jenniferoz69
Australia

Hi everyone!
I am new to this site and want to send my phonic game cards in BUT cannot get them under 300kb.
I have gotten word to compress images etc BUT it still is not small enough!
I have also tried converting to a PDF and snapping a photo of the cards BUT they are still bigger than 300kb 
HELP HELP HELP!Cry

21 Dec 2008