Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > BOOKS FOR ELEMENTARY PRIMARY SS    

BOOKS FOR ELEMENTARY PRIMARY SS

Luis Lacroix
Argentina

BOOKS FOR ELEMENTARY PRIMARY SS

Hello everyone! I �m trying to find coursebooks to teach my primary students, they are in 4�, 5� & 6� grade (Elementary). I am open to any suggestions  ...

Thanks in advance!

12 Aug 2011      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Bowse here http://www.expresspublishing.co.uk/course_books.php?Country=uk&Category=2
They even provide Interactive White board software.
Sophia

12 Aug 2011     

mamefr
Argentina

You and me 1. Let �s go 1 and 2

12 Aug 2011     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Hi Luis, the "Happy" series by Oxford is very good, as "World Wonders" by Heinle (the second series is not as elementary as the first one)

12 Aug 2011     

gelleorsi
Hungary

Hi!

Oxford University Press has very good coursebooks and extra materials (Cd-roms, online activities, white board activities). I would recommend the Project 1-5 3rd Edition series by Tom Hutchinson. Project 1-4 2nd Edition by Tom Hutchinson is good too.

12 Aug 2011     

rainbowenglish
Argentina

Maybe Stardust 1-2-3 OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS
They come with CD and workbooks. Hope it help you! Are you from B A?

12 Aug 2011     

angelamoreyra
Argentina

I agree with Alicia HAPPY STREET,by Oxford,it is my favourite,then Big Bugs1 by Macmillan.

13 Aug 2011     

Nabila Manzur
Argentina

you can try  Friends United 1 & 2 by macmillan. Updated books with audio and cd rom.

13 Aug 2011     

leabail
Brazil

I �m working with Happy Street and Let �s Go series from Oxford. I like them a lot and they have extra material on the webpage from Oxford.

:)

13 Aug 2011     

rocio88
Argentina

I�m working with Happy Street also, but I also have Grammar Time from Longman. They are the best for me.

13 Aug 2011     

nora85
Egypt

MacmillanWinkbeautiful world is just more than great

13 Aug 2011     

1    2    Next >