Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > Embeded codes in youtube...(online exercises)    

Embeded codes in youtube...(online exercises)

Samantha.esl
Italy

Embeded codes in youtube...(online exercises)

Hi! I �ve been trying to make an online exercise but I can �t upload a video from youtube, in fact I can �t see the embeded code in youtube. When I watched the video that explains how to do it, the embeded code is suppose to appear on the right of the page but I doesn �t..
Another thing is, I tried making a crossword and when I wnat to insert it the warnin appears saying something about an error..

Please could anyone help me!?

Thanks

16 Aug 2011      

serene
Greece

Hi Samantha, on YouTube just below the video there is a Share button next to the Like and Add to buttons. Click on it and you �ll see the Embed button.
As for the error message, I think you can �t insert a crossword from another programme, you have to click the crossword button on the toolbar and create one. If this is when you get the error message, make sure you use Internet Explorer instead of another browser.

16 Aug 2011