Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > who is using OUR WORLD 2 ?    

who is using OUR WORLD 2 ?

belen8891
Uruguay

who is using OUR WORLD 2 ?

Hello hello !!!

I�m a teacher trainee, and I have to deliver a lesson on "his/her" based on the TBL method (Task Based Learning). I wanted to introduce the teaching point with CLOTHES. But the problem is that I don�t know if the students have learned them already or not. The students are using the book OUR WORLD 2 (Macmillan 2010), and I would be very grateful is someone that had this book could let me know if clothes are intorduced before the his/her pronouns, or if not let me know where can I see the contents of the book.

Thanks a lot !!

Bye

16 Aug 2011      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Aren �t you assigned to a teacher, sort of your counselor colleague? If you are, try to contact them and ask to show you the book or answer your question. I tried the englishtips.org and Macmillan �s official site and couldn �t find the book that you �ve mentioned.
Sophia

16 Aug 2011