Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Penpals for the coming school year    

Penpals for the coming school year

KatrinaZ
Russian Federation

Penpals for the coming school year

Dear teachers!
The school year is coming and my students are looking forward to exchange postcards, letters and games with the kids all over the world. I have a lot of small groups of younger students (from 6 to 12 years old). If you and your students are interested in that kind of experience please pm me!
All the best!
Catherine from Russia.

16 Aug 2011      

Jsanjim
Spain

Hello Katrina, I am starting in a new school in September, so I don�t know about the age of my pupils. But I am really interested in penpals. Last year we exchanged letters with another school and it was a fantastic experiene. If it is ok for you, we can keep in touch and when I start in the new school I will let you know about their age and we can plan to do some activities together. Juanfran From Spain. 

16 Aug 2011     

Hamidou2008
Morocco

Hello Catherine,
  I also will start school in September. I am a teacher of English in Morocco. My students are between 14 and 18; they are not same age as yours. But, I will have another group of 12 years old students this year. They will be about 20 students. If you find that this group can exchange letters with your 12 years students, let me know. 
  We have done many projects with schools from different countries so far, and we will be glad to work with Russia, too.
  My 14 to 18 years old students are beginners. This year will be their first year in English.
    Regards
       Abdul

16 Aug 2011     

marianmanu
Argentina

Hello!! Im from Argentina, and  here we have classes till december, but my students want to have penpals from all over the world. If you �re interested, please send me a message.  Regards!!!
 Marian

16 Aug 2011     

gabyvelaflor
Mexico

Hi, I �m interested in Penpals my students are between 12 and 15 years old. I �m from Mexico. This could be a great activity to motivate them !!!!    All of you let me know if you are interested.

17 Aug 2011