Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > help    

help

nouchnouch
Algeria

help

imagine you are a member of the World Wild Life Organization. Write a ten-rule charter designed to ensure the protection of wild animals using appropriate modals.  Take your pick from the following verbs [to cure - to shoot - to treat - to trap- to feed- hunt-to shelter-to mistreat-to fatten]

17 Aug 2011      

cheezels
New Zealand

Hi there... I think you might be asking in the wrong place. This is not a site where teachers do your homework for you.
Why don �t YOU write a 10 rule charter using the appropriate modals and then possibly post it here:
http://www.usingenglish.com/forum
Where there are people to help you improve and check your work (but not do it for you)

You have posted three messages all asking us to do these tasks for you. Feel free to post YOUR work here and we can help you and check if anything needs to be changed.
Sorry if this is a little blunt, as everyone here is really helpful, but I don �t think anyone really wants to do your work for you!

17 Aug 2011     

Zora
Canada

In a very simple English. We DO NOT do homework for people. Sorry

17 Aug 2011     

libertybelle
United States

We have enough homework already!

17 Aug 2011     

PhilipR
Thailand

Part of a possible ESLP charter...

1. Don �t shoot the messenger.
2. Don �t feed the trolls.
3. Don �t mistreat new members.
4. Hunt down copycats.
5. Treat others as you �d like to be treated yourself.
6. Fatten your portfolio with shared worksheets.

18 Aug 2011     

cheezels
New Zealand

So Philip, does that mean you �re volunteering to answer all her posts where she wants everyone else to do her homework without trying it first herself? Your post indicates that you disagree with all of us who have replied. I dont think anyone was rude so I don �t really get what your point is.

18 Aug 2011