Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > classroom penfriends     

classroom penfriends

nickbean
Spain

classroom penfriends

I was wondering if there are any teachers that might be interested in a  penfriends liaison with my classes.
We could exchange written mails covering introduction letters,explanations about family friends and school.We could revise and introduce any new language that has been or is being taught.Exchanging cultures and traditions or even giving children  art work for presents at Christmas, the list of possibilities is vast.
This idea would  bring learning to life and life into learning helping with engagement.
Any body interested please reply.
Thankyou

19 Aug 2011      

vhutas
Thailand

Hi Nick,
This is a very good idea. I have a student who denies every activities. Actually I �m teaching French but I have to teach one English class and I think she �d be glad to be a pen friend with your students.

19 Aug 2011     

nickbean
Spain

Fine whats your email address

19 Aug 2011     

chokosaki
United States

I have a class of students that are in the low-intermediate range that I would be interested in sharing. Mostly my school is younger students, about 6ish but this class is an exception. There are only four students all about 12 years old. If this fits let me know. I �m sure they would be very interested in this! Richard www.keepupesl.net

19 Aug 2011     

noemilima
Argentina

hi nick ��� I have a class of students that are in 6� grade ( eleven years old) . I d like they exchange some e mail with your students. How can we do? My e mail is [email protected] 

19 Aug 2011