Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Libya    

Libya

emansoliman
Egypt

Libya

Congratulations to our brothers in Libya. All Egyptians wish you a wonderful  free future.

22 Aug 2011      

sirhaj
Malaysia

Brace yourself for a better future, be free and rise strong.  We just wish the Arab spring/uprising will result in better lives for the middle-eastern and the North-Africans.Hopefully, the Arab world will be able to contribute more to the economic growth of the world with new reign and policies.

"The oldest civilization in the world should be a rising star in the global stage, not a region filled with corruption, civil war, economic sluggish growth, income disparity, low education attainment and terrorism"

I do not mean to offend anyone but calling on the global awareness

22 Aug 2011     

tancredo
Portugal

Clap

22 Aug 2011     

mariannina
Italy

I wish with all my heart a bright future.
I make my own the words spoken in a similar circumstance:
"Mr. Gaddafi is responsible for spreading hatred and sorrow among people, but those who care about their Country are committed to ensuring that every event is not an opportunity for further growth of hatred, but of peace".
Hugs.
Granny

22 Aug 2011     

olaola
Italy

Thumbs Up

22 Aug 2011     

mariams
Palestine

CONGRATS!!

22 Aug 2011     

anaisabel001