Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > face look change    

face look change

tehieer
Saudi Arabia

face look change

Dear Victor and teachers,

Don�t you feel that the face look of this wonderful site requires some changes. I mean the blog in the middle dosen�t look so nice now. Insead of this, you can put it on the either of the sites: right or left. And in the middle, you can place at least two worksheets side by side. this will look even nicer. Accordingly, some more changes can be made.

thanks 

22 Dec 2008      

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

I don�t agree. I love it just the way it is!!!! Smile

22 Dec 2008     

agkk
Turkey

I like this design and I think there is no need for putting two worksheets (or more) in the middle of the site. When you ckick on "Show All" at the bottom, you can see the worksheets side by side. And I like seeing the discussions in the middle of the page when I enter the site. There can be some changes if Victor like but this way is also very nice. He spends a lot of his time for this site to make it better. Thanks Victor for everything you do.

22 Dec 2008     

dennismychina
China

I heartily agree with anyone who wants to keep the site just the way it is. It�s taken me this long to find my way around (and I�m sure I haven�t even been to all the crannies yet), I�d hate to have to start all over again. To be serious though, unless there is a major problem or a new way of making every bodies life a hell of a lot better or easier, I don�t see the reason. This is, after all ESLprintable.com isn�t it?

22 Dec 2008