Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > SOS FOR TOEIC    

SOS FOR TOEIC

nhimyeu
Vietnam

SOS FOR TOEIC

Dear my colleagues,
I am going to take a teaching course on TOEIC next week and I have no experience in this programme. It is really worrying to me. Could you please suggest some websites or links on this programme as well as on free tests. Thank you very much for your help! Regards

30 Aug 2011      

Lovely Lana
Greece

You can find free TOEIC tests here: 

www.english-test.net/toeic 

You probably know that the tests consists of two parts: Listening (100 questions) and Reading (100 questions). The Reading part also includes grammar and vocabulary multiple choice exercises. There is no pass/fail - a student is going to take  a certificate anyway with a grade that is tantamount to a certain level (A1-C2 according to CEFR). If a student needs the certificate at an upper-intermediate to advanced level, he should be really good at listening and vocab (not neceserraly business but general). Most of my students who don �t have good listening skills find this site very helpful: http://www.esl-lab.com/
Good Luck!

30 Aug 2011     

nhimyeu
Vietnam

THANK YOU A LOT LANA!

31 Aug 2011